YOU PROBABLY haven’t looked twice at the plastic bags your Shein clothes come in.
But one woman has revealed that there’s a very good reason why you shouldn’t throw them away.
Michelle Baturoni, shared the easy hack over on her TikTok channel, tiktok.com/@ayyoomichelle/video/7114435832622271790″>Ayyoo Michelle, and it went viral with over 100k views.
She revealed that the bags can make packing your suitcase a breeze.
And it comes at just the right time as plenty of us are set to go on holiday over the summer months.
In the short clip, she said: “Don’t throw away your old Shein bags.
“Use them to organise your suitcase so that everything fits.”
Instead of spending money on expensive packing cubes, she reuses the plastic bags to organise her clothes.
Not only do they help keep your suitcase organised but they can also help you save space if you roll your clothes inside of them.
She then showed her fully packed suitcase, and it definitely looks more organised then just chucking your clothes inside.
Viewers were seriously impressed by the simple hack and couldn’t wait to try it themselves.
One wrote: “I just came back from vacation and was able to fit 15 outfits in A carry on because of this.”
Another commented: “Just got a package today and I’m traveling next month! Thanks.”
A third added: “Omg YES YES YES good idea.”
Others said they didn’t like using it for clothes but revealed it was great for packing shoes to protect your clothes.
One penned: “Yup! I use this for every pair of shoes. Hate the shoes touching clean clothes.”
- Do Shein Clothes Contain Unhealthy Lead Levels?
- Fashion retailer Shein announces pop-up shop at Plano’s The Shops at Willow Bend
- I ordered stuff from Shein... it was the best haul ever, some tops were dupes for Kim K's SKIMS line - they were so soft
- Best places to buy cheap plus-size clothing
- I’m a shopping addict and I've got a secret hack for shopping on Shein - you get quality clothes for the cheapest price