TWO suspects are expected to appear before the Durban Magistrate’s court today, February 28, for charges of business burglary. This after SAPS caught the suspects red-handed with stolen clothing on Sunday.
SAPS rushed to the scene of the business burglary on Dorothy Nyembe Street in Durban’s Central Business District on Sunday, February 26, at approximately 23:45.
ALSO READ: 2 elders found dead in Morningside home – SAPS investigate
SAPS spokesperson Sergeant Zanele Khomo said Durban Central Crime Prevention responded to a complaint of a break-in in progress at a clothing shop and arrested two suspects, aged between 31 and 32, for business burglary.
“Upon the members’ arrival on the scene, they noticed five suspects exiting the shop. Members chased the suspects and managed to apprehend two suspects who were in possession of a green sack full of varied clothing items,” said Khomo.
ALSO READ: After allegedly wreaking havoc in Morningside, robbery duo is caught in the act
The clothes were identified by the tags as products from the shop that had been broken into. Three more suspects are at large following the incident.
- Do Shein Clothes Contain Unhealthy Lead Levels?
- Fashion retailer Shein announces pop-up shop at Plano’s The Shops at Willow Bend
- Woman reveals genius reason you shouldn’t throw away Shein clothing bags and it will make travelling a breeze
- I ordered stuff from Shein... it was the best haul ever, some tops were dupes for Kim K's SKIMS line - they were so soft
- Best places to buy cheap plus-size clothing