As Milan Fashion Week is currently underway, we thought we would look back at some of the stellar street-style from LFW. London is known for its eccentric, punk sensibility and with its chilly weather — coats! Letterman jackets, a Coi Leray sighting, Hanifa boots, check, leather, the street style this fall/winter 2023 season has been quite impressive, and London didn’t disappoint.
Spotted trends; tons of vibrant colors, moto-jackets, oversized blazers, elevated athleisure, boots mixed with comfy sneakers, mules and crocs, and just an underlining understated cool edge.
See some of the looks from London Fashion Week, below.
- Glam Up Your Wardrobe With These K-Drama-Inspired Men's Outfits
- A Look at Modern Men’s Grooming on National Men’s Grooming Day
- It's time to elevate your style statement
- The 10 Fall Fashion Trends Men Need To Know in 2022
- 13 of the biggest and most extravagant engagement rings supermodels have been proposed to with