Now finished in “Lagoon,” “Green” and “Yellow,” the artful (and very realistic) accessory is a collectible for the fashion-minded creative, complete with a chrome LV-embossed metal handle and a ring top that flips open thanks to a leather hinge. The exterior plays with true-to-life paint-can branding, emblazoning “EXTERIOR PAINT” lettering front-and-center, providing information about the paint’s quality under the handle and warning its wearer to “Handle With Care” on its back. Notes of realism make their way inside the Paint Can, too, with microfiber lining the entire cylindrical case in each bag’s respective colorway.
The world first met Louis Vuitton’s Paint Can Bag during the Maison’s monumental Men’s Fall/Winter 2022 runway show, which honored Abloh’s unequivocal influence on the House’s DNA with then-and-now references to eight seasons of his game-changing work. The omnipresent visionary often toyed with the French label’s classic leather goods, offering abstract, avant-garde takes on legacy silhouettes — and the Paint Can Bag is a light-hearted nod to his tongue-in-cheek approach to design.
The Louis Vuitton Paint Can Bag is now available in “Lagoon,” “Green” and “Yellow” on the brand’s website and at local LV boutique stores for $2,850 USD. Take a look at the new finishes above.
In more fashion news, take a look at Paris Saint-Germain and GOAT’s new collaboration.
- Louis Vuitton Expands Empreinte Jewelry Collection
- Louis Vuitton's Paint Can Bag Arrives in Virgil Abloh's Signature Purple Palette
- Notorious vegan activist Tash Peterson storms Louis Vuitton store covered in 'blood'
- Vegan activist Tash Peterson strips down and smears blood in Melbourne Louis Vuitton
- Khloe Kardashian's daughter True Thompson, 4, models $1,760 Louis Vuitton purse