Virgil Abloh‘s long-lasting legacy at
The Louis Vuitton Paint Can Bag was first introduced in the Men’s Fall/Winter 2022 runway show, a posthumous show riddled with Abloh’s touch and vision, combining both present and modern LV signatures. The bag is a playful iteration of the brand’s dominant focus on leather handbag accessories. The Paint Can Bag arrives in a new purple colorway.
The bag follows a realistic styling reminiscent of an actual paint can that even features a chrome LV-branded metal handle and a ring top that allows the top to flip open on a leather hinge. The chrome-chained strap takes design notes from Abloh’s signature chain creation. Details including a “Handle With Care” warning and “EXTERIOR PAINT” in all caps, a flammable warning and quality of paint note are various touches that make the bag more realistic. The LV monogram appears on the purple detailing of the Paint Can Bag.
The Louis Vuitton Paint Can Bag in “Purple” has officially arrived online and at local LV boutique stores for approximately $2,360 USD.
In case you missed it, take a look at some of the best street style looks at Copenhagen Fashion Week SS23.
- Louis Vuitton Expands Empreinte Jewelry Collection
- Louis Vuitton's Paint Can Bag Returns in Three New Colorways
- Notorious vegan activist Tash Peterson storms Louis Vuitton store covered in 'blood'
- Vegan activist Tash Peterson strips down and smears blood in Melbourne Louis Vuitton
- Khloe Kardashian's daughter True Thompson, 4, models $1,760 Louis Vuitton purse