A PLUS-SIZED fashionista has showed you don’ have to splash the cash to look good after a bargain clothing haul from Shein.
Megan Mackenzie – @meg_xlou – loves sharing her latest buys and outfit choices with her dedicated TikTok followers.
With summer in full swing one hot topic is the holiday wardrobe with fashion fans looking for the perfect items to pack in their suitcase.
And Megan has her fellow plus-sized gals covered after modelling several options from popular retailer Shein on TikTok.
She told fans she “always goes by reviews” for sizing, and usually picks up a 3XL or 4XL, as she shared shared her top picks including a zebra print skirt and pineapple dress.
Social media users loved Megan’s haul – but it was one £16.49 item in particular that stole the spotlight.
One gushed: “That green dress is everything on youuu.”
A second wrote: “You definitely saved the best till last on this green is your thing.”
Meanwhile a third asked: “Do you have the code for the green dress? Looks fab on you.”
Unfortunately, the green frock is currently sold out on Shein’s website.
But another fashion enthusiast has got you covered after sharing her shein-haul/”>£100 Shein haul for those looking for plus size clothes on a budget.
Scots TikTok user Corrina Stevenson put in a large order with the clothes retailer ahead of her upcoming holiday to Tenerife.
We pay for your stories and videos! Do you have a story or video for The Scottish Sun? Email us at [email protected] or call 0141 420 5300
- Do Shein Clothes Contain Unhealthy Lead Levels?
- Fashion retailer Shein announces pop-up shop at Plano’s The Shops at Willow Bend
- Woman reveals genius reason you shouldn’t throw away Shein clothing bags and it will make travelling a breeze
- I ordered stuff from Shein... it was the best haul ever, some tops were dupes for Kim K's SKIMS line - they were so soft
- Best places to buy cheap plus-size clothing