Over 200 Crew Clothing products are now available online at www.marksandspencer.com including its spring summer ranges and classic bestselling product lines such as the classic half-zip sweatshirt and pique polo.
The collection features menswear and womenswear, with scope for childrenswear and the new golf collection to be added in the future.
This online partnership will leverage M&S’s omnichannel capabilities and access to over 30 million customers and builds on Crew Clothing’s existing online third-party partnerships with John Lewis, Next and Very.
David Butler, CEO at Crew Clothing, said: “Our partnership with British retail stalwart M&S represents a significant opportunity for Crew Clothing to further increase its brand exposure and reach new customers. We are always looking for new ways to make shopping with Crew Clothing even more accessible and look forward to working with Marks & Spencer as we continue to grow.”
Richard Price, managing director of clothing & home at M&S, said: “We’re repositioning for growth as a leading omnichannel retailer and brands at M&S is a key part of our strategy. We’re delighted to welcome Crew Clothing to our brands at M&S platform – which is now home to over 50 carefully curated partners.
“We’re confident that Crew Clothing will complement and enhance our core offer, whilst offering customers a seamless shopping experience with all the benefits of shopping on M&S.com – from free next day click and collect to our sparks loyalty programme.”
- Do Shein Clothes Contain Unhealthy Lead Levels?
- Fashion retailer Shein announces pop-up shop at Plano’s The Shops at Willow Bend
- Woman reveals genius reason you shouldn’t throw away Shein clothing bags and it will make travelling a breeze
- I ordered stuff from Shein... it was the best haul ever, some tops were dupes for Kim K's SKIMS line - they were so soft
- Best places to buy cheap plus-size clothing